Turbine Technologies, Inc.
Your premier aerospace and IGT manufacturing facility
The TTI Difference
- Extensive technical expertise at your disposal to help you deliver solutions – we are
your technical resource for manufacturing design.
- Skilled project management from beginning to production – we can manage all your
outsourced project needs so you are dealing with fewer vendors and attain a quicker
turnaround time on every project.
- Personal service – family owned and operated – we respond quickly, have a helpful
staff and offer 100% variable inspection data and CAD services.
- Equal Opportunity Employer – 20% of our workforce are skilled veterans.
- GE and Pratt & Whitney approved vendors.
- Nadcap certified and ISO / AS registered
- Small enough to be highly responsive, dealing with last minute changes and timely delivery of products and large enough to handle your high volume production needs.
We’ll manage the complete project including coating, welding, FPI, and X-ray. Years of prototype to production experience and 5-axis cutting edge technology combined with traditional high volume capacity make Turbine your prime vendor.
Contact us and find out how we can help you with your manufacturing needs.
- Highest caliber of engineers
- Fastest turnaround in the industry
- Friendliest, most responsive customer service
We go the extra mile—from our helpful staff to our skilled expertise and quality of equipment, we help you make your project complete with: EDM, HS hole, milling, turning, laser, grinding, airflow, 5-axis CNC, CAD services and project management.
46 years of expert tradition. Established in 1962. Family owned and operated since 1985.